Wednesday 23 February 2011

About Me

Currently I am studying National Diploma Art and Design at Bolton Community College. I really enjoy the course.  Last year for specialization I chose Illustration and Graphic. This year I am doing concept art, film and sound and Animation. 
I decided to apply for Illustration with Animation course because illustration class was the one that I enjoyed the most over two years studying art. Another reason is my passion for drawing and designing things. Drawing is my way of expressing myself and my emotions.  In every piece of work, even if it is the secondary source drawing I am trying to add something from myself.  I do not like to copy someone else’s work that is why I am always trying to change the elements that I do not like and add these that I think could improve the actual piece.  I found very interesting working with different techniques while creating illustrations but there are two that I enjoyed the most – ink with watercolours and digital (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator).  I think that the strongest of my drawing skills is ability to crating quite successful illustrations digitally. I have been working with Wacom tablet and Adobe Photoshop for three years now I think that I am doing better each time I am making something.
I wish to have an opportunity to study Illustration with Animation, to develop my talent and deepen my knowledge about animation and drawing. I will try my best to reach set goals and to be successful on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment